- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck at the LEV - Leipziger Precious Metals Factory, this brand-new "The Giants of Ice Age" series will commemorate eight extinct animals of the Pleistocene Era. During this era, that ended about 11,700 years ago, the most recent Ice Age occurred.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Fifth release of the "Giants of Ice Age" series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features a facing Woolly Rhinoceros. Legend surrounding GIANTS OF ICE AGE, date, purity, weight and the outlines of the animals featured in the series.
- Reverse: Depicts the Republic of Ghana coat of arms and denomination.
- Struck at LEV - Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung GmbH.
Don't miss the opportunity to own the second release of the impressive "Giants of Ice Age" series. Add these limited mintage 1 oz Silver Woolly Rhinoceros coins to your cart today!
The LEV - Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung GmbH (Precious Metals Factory) is also known for the production of the Geiger Original Series Gold and Silver bars. They set a high standard in the production of Precious Metals bars.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.