- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
With a mintage of only 450 coins, these will be highly sought after.
- Contains 35 grams of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian wildlife artist W. Allan Hancock capturing the majesty of the caribou (Rangifer tarandus) in an equally majestic alpine landscape. A close view allows for a detailed view of the caribou’s features, especially the antlers that reach up to the partly cloudy sky, while a second caribou steps into sight in the distance. Also engraved on the reverse are the word “CANADA” and the year “2021”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This is a striking addition to the mint’s timeless series of Gold coins featuring iconic Canadian animals. This Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.