- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
On all four 99.99% pure Gold coins, Her Majesty’s stately Diamond Diadem is paired with the maple leaves that are the hallmarks of our annual fractional set. The same crown is featured on the obverse, where the historic effigy by Dora de Pédery-Hunt makes its grand reappearance. And on the 1 oz coin, selective Platinum plating adds a luxurious sheen to both the popular symbol of Canada and the historic crown that is so closely associated with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Contains 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 500 sets.
- Your complete set is enclosed in a custom wooden case shaped like a maple leaf and crafted from hard maple wood. The certificate is held in place inside the hinged lid, while each coin is safely nestled in a black velvet insert.
- Obverse: Each obverse features the historic effigy of Her Majesty by Dora de Pédery-Hunt.
- Reverse: Your four coins feature a reverse design that pairs two sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaves with an artistic interpretation of the Diamond Diadem worn by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The overlapping arrangement on the 1 oz coin is enhanced with Platinum plating as a tribute to the Diamond Diadem. On all four coins, the reverse includes the words “CANADA”, the coin’s purity and weight, and the year “2022”.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
While all four coins (1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz) are crafted from 99.99% pure Gold, the 1 oz coin features Platinum-plated design elements that pay tribute to the Diamond Diadem. The Proof quality and the extremely low mintage of just 500 sets, guarantees this set to be a fascination by all and the treasure of any Gold Maple Leaf or Canadian coin collection. Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.