|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 9||$1,233.65||$1,246.50||$1,285.05|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is offering PCGS graded MS-70 Gold Eagles, signifying that they have no perceptible flaws and are in perfect condition, to elevate the coins' collectibility. Additionally, these 2022 Eagles are designated by PCGS with a FirstStrike® label, validating that they were some of the first coins to leave the mint upon their release. They also have a PCGS Black Label on their coin holders to make them more attractive for collectors.
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Black Label adds visual appeal to this sought-after coin.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Features artwork based off of Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s 1907 Double Eagle design that shows features an elegant Lady Liberty clutching a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The design includes extra details from the first bronze cast.
- Reverse: Displays a portrait of an eagle that was created by Jennie Norris and Renata Gordon.
Store your 2022 Gold Eagle in style by adding a wooden storage box to your order.
Add a 2022 1/2 PCGS MS-70 Gold Eagle coin to your collection today!
2022 1/2 oz PCGS MS-70 Gold Eagle Coins
First introduced in 1986, Congress instituted the Gold American Eagle series and it has grown to be one of the most popular Gold bullion coins on the market today. Collectors and investors alike admire the Gold Eagle for its attractive artwork, wide recognition, and that their purity and weight are backed by the U.S. Treasury. The obverse design was initially created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens for the 1907 Double Eagle while the reverse is new design from Jennie Norris and Renata Gordon that features an eagle portrait.
PCGS Gold Eagles
PCGS adds collectible appeal by validating each coin's authenticity and condition, packaging them in a protective holder, and in certain instances, certification if the coin was among the first to leave the mint. APMEX offers this release graded MS-70, noting that it is a superior coin with no noticeable flaws. Collectors and investors can rest assured that they are receiving coins in the absolute finest condition and among the first to be released.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.