- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 9,999 coins worldwide.
- Coin is presented in a blister card with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Samoa and included is the year of issue, face value, purity and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features in color an image of a Brazilian wandering spider.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Samoa government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on another coin in this collection. Add this Silver Wandering Spider coin to your cart today!
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.