You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a classic presentation case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design and themed shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 3,888 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of a tiger cub following its proud and protective parent across rocky terrain, featuring ferns and bamboo. Also included is the Chinese character for "tiger," the inscription "TIGER 2022" and the Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Tiger coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2022 1 oz Silver Year of the Tiger in High Relief to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Tiger
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2022 reverse celebrates the Year of the Tiger. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar tiger in 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, and every 12th preceding year are said to be natural leaders, blessed with courage, charm and confidence. Tigers are seen as guardians of children in Chinese culture, and are a symbol of bravery.
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios, and is produced in Silver, Gold and Platinum. The original lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 31, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.