Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Silver Lady and the Tramp coins in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays an officially licensed image of the spaghetti scene from Disney's Lady and the Tramp. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Secure your Silver Lady and the Tramp coin by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order.
Coin collectors and Disney fans alike will enjoy this unique Lady and the Tramp coin for being visually true to form. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Lady and the Tramp coin in MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® packaging to your cart today!
MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike®
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Lady and the Tramp coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Lady and the Tramp
Based on a story featured in a 1945 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine titled, "Happy Dan, The Cynical Dog,” Lady and the Tramp is a love story between much-loved house dog named Lady, a Cocker Spaniel, and Tramp, a stray mutt. The film was released in 1955 by Walt Disney and then distributed by Buena Vista. When major changes occur in Lady's home due to the arrival of a new baby followed by her owner's vacation, she must adjust to her new role in the home and the presence of Aunt Sarah and her Siamese cats. The film shows Lady as she moves from beloved pet to feeling like an outcast in her own home. Lady soon catches the attention of Tramp, who then attempts to assist her as well as woo her.
One of the most memorable scenes in the film takes place when Tramp takes Lady to show her how he lives "footloose and collar-free." Tramp takes Lady to a local Italian restaurant where the owner, who is very fond of him, puts on a candlelit spaghetti and meatball dinner for them in the back alley. This scene is now depicted in .999 fine Silver as the two accidentally kiss while slurping up the same noodle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.