Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 2 per customer.
- Limited mintage of coins, with only 60 coins available in this highest grade, certified by PCGS.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS, and housed in a sealed holder, with a green label.
- FirstStrike® designation guarantees PCGS received this coin within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad graded Proof-70 by PCGS with the FirstStrike® designation to your cart today!
Proof Gold Libertads
The Proof Gold Libertad was first produced in 1983 in a 1 oz size, but was not produced again until 2005. While Gold Libertads in Brilliant Uncirculated finishes already have quite low mintages, the Proof variants tend to have even lower mintages. The limited mintages, which vary annually, add to the collectibility of the coins. Finding them in the market can also be difficult due to their scarcity. There are even less coins available in this PCGS-certified option, graded a perfect Proof-70.
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.