Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 2 per customer.
- Population of only 82 coins at this highest grade.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin is encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the coin a perfect Proof-70 with First Strike designation. Also included on the slab is our exclusive green label.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
The fourth year of release of the 1/2 oz Gold Libertad in a magnificent Reverse Proof finish is a popular choice with its low, limited mintage, along with its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad PR-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
Reverse Proof Gold Libertads
The 1/2 oz Gold Libertad was first produced in a Brilliant Uncirculated version in 1981 and a Proof version in 1989, but it was not until 2018 that the first 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Gold Libertad was released. The Reverse Proof finish brings out the classic design of the Libertad, with the Winged Victory on the reverse, and the national shield of Mexico on the obverse. The fractional size allows collectors to obtain the Reverse Proof Gold Libertad at a more affordable price point than its 1 oz counterpart, offering the same stunning finish and design that makes the coins so beloved by coin enthusiasts and Precious Metal investors. There is only a limited quantity produced, and even less coins are available in this PCGS-certified version, with a perfect Proof-70 grade.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.