- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a timber case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Individually edge numbered, matching the certificate.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions include the country of issue, year of issue, face value, size and purity.
- Reverse: Features a fierce battle between a cougar and bear. Below and above them are images of tree leaves. The background is Gold gilded.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 5 oz Silver Apex Predator coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on second coin in this series. Add this Cougar versus Bear coin to your cart today!
In most cases, apex predators are the most dominant animal within their habitat. Also known as the alpha predator, they are at the top of the food chain. There are apex predators all over the world on land and in the oceans. Apex predators do not have any natural predators.
Silver and Gold Coins from Niue
APMEX carries a wide selection of Silver and Gold coins from the issuing country of Niue. These coin items range in different sizes and topics with stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for an additional coins for your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.