- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Ancient Indian coinage from the Mauryan Empire founded after the death of Alexander the Great. The empire stretched from Iran to Afghanistan at its peak power.
- Struck in Silver.
- Weights and sizes will vary considerably based upon which coin is ordered. These coins were minted in a non uniform matter using hack Silver and may be of various diameter and sizes.
- Comes packaged in protective plastic
- Coin is in Fine condition.
- Obverse: Numerous local merchant stamps and Sanskrit.
- Reverse: Sanskrit punch and merchant chopmarks.
Protect and display your Silver Karshapana coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Karshapana to your cart today!
85% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Charles Plumley
Date:Jun 17, 2023
Date:Jul 6, 2022
Date:May 27, 2022
From:Duval County, Fl
Date:Dec 6, 2020
This is a nice purchase. I had purchased before and was so happy I made another purchase. From an ancient civilization this coin is almost 2400 years old. Silver, attractive, in good condition. I will probably add more to my cart when I make another purchase.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.