Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
On this 99.99% pure Gold coin, the Earth Dragon keeps a watchful eye over Canada’s waterways. While its features imply great strength and courage, this dragon also holds the yin-yang symbol that represents unity, balance and harmony. If you look closely, you’ll notice this dragon is covered in scales. This feature implies strength and valor, but it also alludes to the vegetation that grows along the edges of waterways.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 8,888.
- Your Gold coin is presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell and packaged in a red graphic beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year "red envelope" tradition of bestowing a wish for luck and good fortune.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by graphic designer Albert Ng, your coin’s reverse is inspired by ancient Chinese mythology and features Dilong, the Earth Dragon. This traditional protector of waterways stands dignified and proud, with features that imply valor and strength; its sharp claws grip a yin-yang symbol that represents unity, balance and harmony.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
In Chinese folklore, dragons herald good fortune. What better way to celebrate the New Year than by wishing the best to your loved ones with a lucky dragon coin. Order today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.