You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In addition to its classic design, the Britannia incorporates security features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging. Multiple of 10 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 100 come in 10 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your 2022 Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
First struck in 1987, the Britannia Gold coin became an instant classic. Today, it marks one of the flagship coins of The Royal Mint and one of the most popular bullion products.
Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
The Gold Britannia
The Gold Britannia is one of the flagship coins of The Royal Mint and was first introduced in 1987. Today, it is one of The Royal Mint's most popular products.
The Great Britain Britannia
Following the popularity of the Gold Britannia, The Royal Mint began using the popular design on a Silver coin for the first time in 1997 as Proof. Shortly following in 1998, the Silver Britannia was also released in a bullion version. Today, the series has expanded to several sizes and also includes Platinum Britannia coins, along with the limited mintage Proof Gold and Proof Silver Britannia.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.