Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Comes in a presentation box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes the face value and the country of issue. Included are images of monkeys.
- Reverse: Features Mowgli's encounter with the python, Kaa in the treetops.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Jungle Book coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A story comes to life on this coin. Add this Mowgli and Kaa Silver coin to your cart today!
The Jungle Book
This four-coin series depicts some of the favorites from this popular book, The Jungle Book. Included in this series: Mowgli and Kaa, Baloo and Bagheera, Shere Khan, and Akela. The book was written by Rudyard Kipling in 1894 and has remained popular.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.