Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated and beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, created by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Bonnie Ross, a unique perspective is featured that captures the majesty of the Brigantine. Backed by clouds sitting low on the horizon, two Brigantines are shown on the open sea with the wind filling their sails. The reverse also includes the word “Canada,” a face value of “200 Dollars” and the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Tall Ships: Brigantine coin, along with your other collections, by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
As a new annual series from the Royal Canadian Mint begins, add this 2022 1/2 oz Gold Tall Ships Brigantine coin to your cart today!2022 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Tall Ships: Brigantine
The backbone of Canada’s marine industry in the 19th century, the Brigantine was a two-masted tall ship that played an important role in Canadian history. This versatile workhorse of a ship plied the coastal trade routes and sailed on the high seas. This tall ship is distinguished by a fully square-rigged foremast and a fore-and-aft mainsail—a combination that made it easier to maneuver in rivers and along the eastern coastline, where the busy shipyards, ports and harbors connected Canada to the world.
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has remained a world leader in consistently delivering high-quality coins. The mint is most known for their annual Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coin release, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins – making them one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.