Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of your coin.
- FirstStrike® designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of initial release.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 release date are featured.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans gracefully floating on the surface of the water, almost forming a heart between the two of them. The design also includes the inscriptions, "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark along the edge.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 PCGS Swan in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This swan comes to life as it gracefully moves through the tranquil water. Add this spectacular 2022 1 oz Gold Swan graded FirstStrike® MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
2022 1 oz Gold Swan MS-70 PCGS (FirstStrike®, Swan Label)
The highly anticipated 2022 1 oz Gold Swan features a new and exciting design. This coin is the sixth in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year. Featuring the perfect MS-70 grade from PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the industry, this 2022 1 oz Gold Swan is perfect for any collector. Learn more about the exciting The Perth Swan Series today.
The Perth Mint Swan Series
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan Series quickly became a widely collected series due to its limited mintage and unique annual designs. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series feature updated designs yearly, adding to their collectibility, and are available in both bullion and Proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its long history, has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of both bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.