Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited presentation of 150 sets.
- Contains a total of 0.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes the following sizes: 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the fifth likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a design of Gustav Klimt's "The Three Ages of Woman," reimagined by Sandra Deiana as the Britannia to celebrate age, wisdom and experience.
Protect your Britannia set from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional Gold Proof set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
The Royal Mint Britannia
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation. This release celebrates 350 years of the strong female icon on UK coins and celebrates age, wisdom and experience.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.