Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: This 50€ Gold coin represents Hedwig, the owl of Harry Potter. She is holding the Nimbus 2000 in her talons, a gift from Professor McGonagall for the new Gryffindor catcher. The Hogwarts banquet hall is in the background, as well as the year-date of the coin.
- Reverse: The reverse of this coin features the coat of arms of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The house emblems are shown here above the school motto: "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" meaning "Don't tickle a sleeping dragon." Under the coat of arms is the face value of this coin.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 Gold €50 Harry Potter Hedwig coin to your cart today!
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.