You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1.68 oz of Silver.
- Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver and finished to a Proof standard.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value and year-date.
- Reverse: A design by P.J. Lynch, focusing on Maundy Money, a symbol of service.
- Features an edge description: "DEVOTED TO YOUR SERVICE," taken from the speech Her Majesty made on her 21st birthday.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Silver Proof Piedfort coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin honors the queen's reign during the once-in-a-lifetime event of The Queen's Platinum Jubilee! Add this Silver Proof Piedfort coin to your cart today!
The Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen
2022 marked a significant year in British history, The Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen. Since her coronation in 1953, she carried out her duties with the unwavering dedication which she pledged in a national televised speech to the British nation. The Platinum Jubilee is an event which may not be seen again for many generations to come. The design of this coin features the queen's signature, which is a common theme on all three releases in the series.
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The mint offers unique and innovative products to celebrate traditions and moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.