- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins will be issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Power lines running across a rural landscape with a barn in the distance.
- Edge: Incused inscriptions “2022,” “S” mint mark and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this American Innovation Dollar to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.