Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
We have partnered with PCGS to present MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 Gold Eagles. They will be one of the first coins released from the mint within 30 days of their release. Also, if one of these Gold Eagles is still in their authentic, sealed packaging, they will be eligible to submit to PCGS for FirstStrike® designation even after the cutoff date. APMEX is one of the very few U.S. Mint authorized purchasers – meaning we get to present 2023 American Eagles directly to consumers.
- Contains 1 oz of pure Gold as .9167 fine.
- This MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® tube holds 20 Gold American Eagle coins for a total Gold weight of 20 oz.
- Each tube has the MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® designation.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty with long, beautiful hair, clutching a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her other hand. This design has more artistic details than in the past.
- Reverse: Jennie Norris's striking, highly detailed close-up bald eagle portrait.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Keep your Silver Eagle MintDirect® Premier tubes protected in a U.S. Mint Monster Box.
Enhance your American Eagle collection by adding a striking 20-coin 2023 1 oz Gold American Eagle tube to your collection today!
2023 1 oz Gold Eagles – 20-Coin MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® Tube
These beautiful and patriotic Gold American Eagle coins are not only internationally recognized, have classic designs, and are guaranteed by the U.S. Treasury, they are also perfect additions to your investment portfolio. The 2023 1 oz Gold Eagle is trusted bullion that is simple for investors to liquidate.
MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike®
APMEX, in partnership with PCGS, strives to add PCGS FirstStrike® designation's top-quality guarantee to MintDirect® Premier products. PCGS validates the 2023 MintDirect® Premier Gold Eagles as FirstStrike® eligible if they are submitted for grading in their original sealed packaging. Also, this partnership secures these coins were some of the first to leave the mint, making them highly collectible.
Note: Spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals may not be safeguarded by the MintDirect® process.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.