As low as $6.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$31.54||$31.87||$32.85|
|20 - 99||$30.54||$30.86||$31.81|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2022 Anguilla Eel 1 oz Silver coin is issued by Anguilla and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series that began in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Two eels swim next to each other over a field of rippling waves with an island as seen from above.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Commemorate wildlife from each of the beautiful Caribbean islands. Add this Anguilla Eel coin to your cart today!
Anguilla and the EC8
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 coin program since it began in 2018.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.