As low as $8.99 per round over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$34.69||$35.05||$36.14|
|20 - 99||$34.09||$34.45||$35.51|
|100 - 199||$33.39||$33.74||$34.78|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrate Valentine's Day with Snoopy! Instead of getting your Valentine a card, get them a Valentine's gift that will last much longer than paper. Get them this officially licensed Peanuts® Snoopy Silver round in tamper-evident packaging (TEP).
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 rounds.
- Housed in TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the round's finish along with included XOXO Valentine's themed card.
- Obverse: Depicts an officially licensed image of Snoopy sitting in a pile of Valentine's Day cards as he holds one and looks at another. Below is the Peanuts Worldwide® copyright.
- Reverse: Displays the officially licensed Peanuts® logo along with the following characters from left to right: Pig-Pen, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, Sally Brown, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Whether you are a collector, gift-giver or a Snoopy fan, these rounds are the ideal Valentine's Day gift for that special someone. Add this Peanuts® Snoopy Valentine's Day Cards 1 oz Silver round in TEP to your cart today!
Peanuts and Valentine's Day
The Peanuts® cast of characters have delighted audiences for many years as they add a touch of whimsy to life's major moments that all of us can relate to. Valentine's, love and crushes have been a big part of Peanuts® history. Several Peanuts® animated releases have dealt with the topic of love. "There's No Time for Love, Charlie Brown" was released on March 11, 1973. On January 28, 1975, "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" broadcast nationwide. "It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown" was released on October 24, 1977. "Someday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown" was a TV spot where Charlie Brown sees a girl on the "honey shot" during the Super Bowl and he and the gang go on the hunt to search for her. Even Snoopy got married in "Snoopy's Getting Married, Charlie Brown," which released March 20, 1985. "A Charlie Brown Valentine" aired February 14, 2002. Through these and other animated specials, we have learned that Sally Brown loves Linus Van Pelt, Charlie Brown has difficulty approaching girls, and Snoopy and Woodstock are inseparable. Celebrate love and Valentine's Day with these unique rounds featuring everyone's favorite cartoon beagle, Snoopy!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.