- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Introducing Premium Bullion in special packaging: Issued directly by the Royal Canadian Mint, the Treasured Silver Maple Leaf is a Premium Bullion offering that will help you mark special moments and milestones.
As we focus our attention on commemorating the reign of Queen Elizabeth II (1952-2022), RCM will not be issuing any 2023 dated Canadian circulation coins featuring both the traditional reverse designs and an obverse featuring Queen Elizabeth II. Instead, they are offering a collector’s edition of these annual issues that have been struck in limited numbers. These are non-circulation coins, meaning they are legal tender but not intended for general circulation. As such, the obverses bear a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Coin contains 1 oz .9999 fine Silver.
- Your treasured Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin is encapsulated and ready to gift! It comes elegantly presented in a premium card with a themed sleeve and envelope—there’s even space to include a hand-written message that will turn your gift into a personalized keepsake.
- All Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins include cutting-edge security features, such as radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf, BULLION DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology and our exclusive MINTSHIELD™ surface protection.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Displays a large, detailed maple leaf in addition to the weight and purity. A micro-engraved privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2023 Treasured Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.