- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
People born in the Year of the Rabbit are kind, creative, sociable and peaceful; yet, behind that gentle smile lies great strength and a readiness to take swift action. The rabbit is known for its attention to detail, and in a year associated with the water element, it has the added ability to adapt to different situations in order to obtain the best possible outcome. According to the Chinese zodiac, you’re a rabbit if you were born in 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011 and 2023.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your beautiful coin is presented in a red outer beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year custom of gifting “lucky money” in a red envelope.
- Mintage of 18,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by the Chinese legend of the Jade Rabbit, the reverse design by artist Aries Cheung celebrates the Year of the Rabbit by showing the zodiac animal in a composed stance. Water is the dominant element in 2023 and it is represented by windmill-like wave patterns—the “wind” and “water” that is feng shui, which helps bring about more health and prosperity. In addition to these waves, wing-like motifs adorn the rabbit’s ears and shoulders. Flowering plants and cinnamon leaves appear on one side of the rabbit, while Moon Palace—the residence of Chang’e, the goddess of the moon—appears on the other side, where it is surrounded by auspicious cloud patterns. The reverse includes the word “CANADA,” the Chinese character for “rabbit,” the year “2023” and the face value, “100 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Intelligent, friendly and kind-hearted—celebrate the rabbit(s) in your life with this 1 oz pure Silver Year of the Rabbit coin. Add this 2023 Silver $15 Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.