|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- There is a population of only 37 at this grade level, with 6.
- First year of release for the 1 oz Gold Libertad BU series.
- Contains 1 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1981 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Gold Libertads were first struck in 1 oz Gold in a Brilliant Uncirculated finish in the year 1981. There were 596,000 coins minted that first year, which is still lower than some issues of other Gold bullion coins. The design on this coin is based on the historical Centenario coin that celebrated the 100th anniversary of Mexico's independence from Spain. This design remained on the series until the release of the 2000 Gold Libertad, where the design was updated.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.