You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a protective plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee and protect the coin's MS-69 condition. Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: A depiction of His Majesty King Charles III, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin that is minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Showcase your 2023 Gold Britannia PCGS MS-69 First Strike coin with King Charles III label by adding this presentation box.
First struck in 1987, the Gold Britannia coin became an instant classic. Today, it marks one of the flagship coins of The Royal Mint and one of the most popular bullion products. These coins have been NGC certified MS-69 and feature a special label commemorating Her Majesty's life of service and charity. Queen Elizabeth II was the United Kingdom's longest reigning monarch, representing the strength of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth for 70 years. It is with great sadness that we mourn her loss and it is with great fondness that we celebrate her lasting impact and legacy.
The Royal Mint Britannia Series
The Royal Mint's Britannia series was first introduced in 1987 and has remained one of the world’s most popular coin series. While the design of the Britannia coins has changed slightly over the years, they all feature a statue of Britannia standing on a rock with a trident in her hand. The coins also feature the word "Britannia" and the year of minting. The Britannia coin series is highly prized by collectors, and coins from earlier years are especially valuable.
The Gold Britannia is one of the flagship coins of The Royal Mint and is one of the most popular products. Following the popularity of the Gold Britannia, The Royal Mint began using the popular design on a Silver coin for the first time in 1997 as a Proof coin. Soon after, in 1998, the Silver Britannia was also released in a bullion version. Today, the series has expanded to several sizes and also includes Platinum Britannia coins along with the limited mintage Proof Gold and Proof Silver Britannia coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.