You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited quantity of 250 sets produced.
- Each set contains 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10 and 1/20 oz coins, providing all 2023 Proof Gold Libertads in just one purchase.
- Packaged in plastic capsules and presented in a high quality wood presentation box.
- Each set includes a serial-numbered certificate of authenticity. Certificate number will vary, image is to show example of certificate that will be received.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have! Add this 2023 Proof Gold Libertad set to your cart today!
Proof Gold Libertads
While the Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Libertads were first introduced in 1981, the Proof Gold was not introduced until 1983. The first Proof Gold coin was issued in the 1 oz size, with the first fractional Proof Gold coin being released in 1989. Banco de México began issuing these Gold Proof coins in five-coin sets beginning in 2005. These became an annual release, except for 2012, when there were no Proof Gold coins released, and 2020 when no five-coin sets were released.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.