|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$2,060.19||$2,081.65||$2,146.03|
|10 - 19||$2,055.19||$2,076.60||$2,140.82|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Gold bullion coin series to life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark likeness of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a kangaroo looking over its shoulder with a eucalyptus and grass trees in the background. The design also incorporates the inscription "Australian Kangaroo," The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark, the 2023 year-date, and the weight and purity. The reverse of this 1 oz coin also includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within each coin's inscription that is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Australian legal tender guaranteed by The Perth Mint.
Display your 2023 Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this 2023 Gold Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
Gold Nugget & Kangaroo Series
The Gold Nugget series was first introduced in 1987 by Gold Corp., an entity owned by the Western Australian government, and then was introduced again in 1989 featuring the well-known Australian symbol, the kangaroo. Today, not only are the Gold Kangaroos available in the 1 oz Gold BU coin, but also in smaller fractional sizes and the large format Gold 1 kilo.
Gold Kangaroo Design
Each year, The Perth Mint's 1 oz and fractional Gold sizes feature a yearly changing design of Australia's most recognizable animal. The 1 kilo Gold Kangaroo coin reverse remains consistent yearly with the iconic red kangaroo design.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest and longest operating mint. Throughout its history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard Precious Metal bullion and collectible products. The Perth Mint is most well known for its Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar, and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Find the price of one ounce of Gold today and learn about other Precious Metals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.