|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$2,075.19||$2,096.81||$2,161.66|
|10 - 19||$2,070.19||$2,091.75||$2,156.45|
|20 - 99||$2,065.19||$2,086.70||$2,151.24|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are an excellent tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Gold Maple Leaf was released in 1979 and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. This 2023 release bears a very special marking featuring four pearls symbolizing the four effigies of Queen Elizabeth II and her magnificent reign.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- The radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Features a large maple leaf with the coin's weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding a single coin wood presentation box to your order.
Add one of the world’s most iconic coins to your cart today with this 2023 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin!The Gold Maple Leaf
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin is one of the most popular and highly respected Gold bullion coins in the world. Its design is iconic and its purity is unrivaled. The coin began as .999 fine Gold, but its purity was increased to .9999 in 1982. Whether you're new to investing in Gold or an experienced collector, the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coin is a great addition to any collection.
Note: These coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated (or BU) condition, meaning there is no wear on the coin, though light contact marks and spotted surfaces are possible.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA Program
If you're looking for the most security on the market for your bullion coins, look no further than The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program. Since 2015, each coin has featured a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, which is visible only under magnification. Engraved within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits designating the coin's production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.