|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins will be issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Coins will come packaged 25 to a roll.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Features two hands grasped together, one pulling up the other which is clad in iron shackles with chains breaking, a symbolic interpretation of the allure and hope of freedom.
- Edge: Incused inscriptions “2023,” “P” mint mark and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Underground Railroad was a network of people from all walks of life who worked in unison to help runaway slaves escape slave holding states to the free states of the northern United States and parts of Canada where slavery was illegal.
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.