|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Features the authentic Michael Reagan hand-signed label.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the Type 2 coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original Bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing an affordable tenth ounce of Gold, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is a great coin to add to your collection.
Add this 2021 1/10 oz Gold Eagle Type 2 coin to your cart today!
Type 2 Gold Eagles
From their initial issue in 1986, the design of the Gold Eagle remained predominantly the same until 2021. The adaptation of Saint-Gaudens' design on the obverse along with a depiction of a family of eagles designed by Miley Busiek was created specifically for the Gold Eagle bullion program. In 2021, however, to celebrate the 35th anniversary of this series, the U.S. Mint introduced a reverse design, featuring a new portrait of a bald eagle.
PCGS Gold Eagles
PCGS, a third-party grading service with a dependable 35-year reputation, enhances collectible appeal by verifying the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of the determined authenticity and condition. APMEX offers this release of a graded MS-70 coin along with the First Day of Issue label as well. PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With PCGS certified coins, discerning collectors can be assured of getting coins in the absolute finest condition, and those among the very first released, especially with a prized release such as this one.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.