|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$35.35||$35.72||$36.82|
|20 - 99||$34.75||$35.11||$36.20|
|100 - 499||$34.05||$34.40||$35.47|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows a MintDirect® Premier 2022 Silver Rooster, in its sealed packaging, to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation and grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Showcases the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a lion and a goat on each side, a medal and a scroll featuring the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres," which translates as Unity, Work, Progress.
- Reverse: A detailed engraving of a fully grown rooster. The design consists of geometrical designs over the rooster, which is a Celtic art form.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chad government.
Secure your Silver Rooster by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is a great Silver bullion coin for any collector. This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 5,000 coins. Add this MintDirect® Premier Single Rooster coin to your cart today!
Celtic animal symbols have been an integral part of Irish culture for centuries. The designs take on many forms and meanings, but they all revolve around the powerful connection between humans with their natural environment – the animals that live among us or beneath our feet. Today you can find these creatures emblazoned onto coins, which is just one example of how deeply ingrained this tradition has become over the centuries.
Republic of Chad Celtic Animals Series
The Celtic Animals series features 1 oz Silver coins with an image of different animals, each with a Celtic artistic depiction. These coins are struck in limited quantities and each release has a different design, making them perfect for collectors. This release featuring the rooster is sure to please those who appreciate fine artistry.
MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 1 oz Silver Celtic Rooster
APMEX created the MintDirect® process to assure each of these 2022 Silver Rooster coins comes directly from sealed mint boxes, guaranteeing these .999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted since minting. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes straight from mint-sealed boxes exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2022 1 oz Silver Chad Celtic Rooster single.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.