|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Majesty Queen Elizabeth near the bottom of the coin and an American buffalo in the center.
- Reverse: Features a Native American in full headdress in the forefront and in the background is a rock formation and a soaring eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
This is a great coin to add to any collection. Protect and display your Silver coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add this 2022 1 oz Cook Islands Silver Song of the Eagle coin to your cart today!
The Cook Islands are located in the South Pacific Ocean, and are made up of 15 small islands. These 15 major islands are divided into two distinct groups of coral atolls: the Southern Cook Islands and the Northern Cook Islands. The majority of the population lives in the southern group.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.