Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz of Gold.
- Limited edition presentation of 15,000 coins.
- Packaged in a custom wood box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a crowned portrait of the king designed by Martin Jennings exclusively for The Royal Mint and marks the first time the sovereign has featured a crowned effigy of King Charles III.
- Reverse: Benedetto Pistrucci’s iconic St. George and the dragon design appears on the reverse of the coin, continuing a tradition that began in 1817.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add this 2023 Gold British Sovereign in Proof condition coin to your cart today!
The Coronation sovereign commemorates the historic crowning of His Majesty King Charles III at Westminster Abbey. Officially signifying the dawn of the new royal era for the United Kingdom, the event took place on Saturday, May 6, 2023. The king is the latest in a long line of monarchs to appear on the sovereign, whilst this is only the second issue of the coin to bear a portrait of His Majesty.
The sovereign is the flagship coin of The Royal Mint, famous across the world as a symbol of quality, accuracy and a masterpiece of design. With a story that began more than five centuries ago, the coin’s royal connections were present from the start when Henry VII ordered the creation of a "new money of Gold." The sovereign was given a name that served as a reminder of the coin’s connection with the monarch.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.