You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging. Orders of 10 or more coins come in tubes. Orders of 100 coins or more are packaged in Monster Boxes (10 tubes per box).
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Designed by Jody Clark, the reverse features all ten formidable royal guardians in one design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1 oz Gold Queen's Beasts Collector coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Complete your Queen's Beast 1 oz Gold set by adding this Collector coin to your card today!
The Queen's Beast Series
This 10-coin series was first introduced by The Royal Mint in 2016 with the introduction of the Lion in 1 oz .9999 fine Gold and 2 oz .9999 fine Silver. Since the first release, the series has been popular among investors & collectors alike, and has expanded to include bullion coins in 1 oz Platinum and 10 oz Silver, as well as Gold and Silver Proof releases in a variety of sizes. The reverse of each release celebrated one of the 10 famous beasts, and this final coin depicts the entire collection of beasts!
The Queen's Beast History
The 10 fantastical creatures represented in this collector-favorite series recognize the famous statues which were present during the coronation ceremony of Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster Abbey in 1953. Each statue, created of plaster by James Woodford, were six-feet-tall and symbolized the heritage and history that Queen Elizabeth II inherited upon her coronation. Today, the original plaster statues have a permanent home in Quebec's Canadian Museum of History and stone replicas can be visited in the United Kingdom's Kew Gardens. These 10 statues include:
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.