You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- Limited edition presentation of 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Includes a display box, certificate of authenticity, and themed Dame Shirley Bassey outer box packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of His Majesty King Charles III and the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features a dazzling design by the experienced designer Sue Aperghis. Designed and made with support from Dame Shirley Bassey.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this stunning 2023 1 oz Silver Proof Music Legends: Dame Shirley Bassey coin to your cart today!
Dame Shirley Bassey
Born in Cardiff’s Tiger Bay and rising from humble beginnings, Dame Shirley Bassey has established herself as a force of nature in the world of music and show business. Her illustrious career has spanned seven decades, and her unique voice has mesmerized audiences all over the world, including presidents, monarchs, and even secret agents. Dame Shirley’s innate vocal talent has been complemented by her individuality over the years, in which she has forged a chic and glamorous style.
The Royal Mint Music Legends Series
The wildly popular Music Legends series from The Royal Mint showcases Great Britain's diverse musical heritage through unique reverse designs. Previous releases include Queen, Elton John, David Bowie, The Who & The Rolling Stones. Coins are available in a variety of sizes, finishes and metals. These releases are officially licensed and make the perfect gift for investors and collectors alike.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.