You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a humpback whale family swimming in the ocean, with one adult whale breaching out of the water.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited mintage Gold coin features the humpback whale in a beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated finish. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2023 1 oz Gold Humpback Whale Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
The second release in the Royal Australian Mint Antarctic Territory series depicts the humpback whale in both Gold and Silver. Humpback whales can be found in oceans all around the world, commonly seen in the eastern and western Australian waters. The humpback whale has been protected in Australian waters and in the Southern Hemisphere since 1963. A few years later, the decline in global numbers was recognized and the humpback whale was given global protection from the whaling industry. Their main prey is krill and small schooling fish. Male humpback whales produce a complex song that typically last for more than 30 minutes. Humpbacks are popular with whale watchers, as they frequently breach out of the water and splash down on their backs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.