You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
As with previous Gold fractional sets, your four coins feature an inspiring maple leaf portrait that is pure Canadiana in 99.99% pure Gold. The double dates (“1979—2024”) commemorate the GML’s sapphire (45th) anniversary, as does the blue sapphire droplet that adorns the 1 oz piece.
- Contains 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 450 sets.
- Your complete set is enclosed in a custom wooden case shaped like a maple leaf and crafted from hard maple wood. The certificate is held in place inside the hinged lid, while each coin is safely nestled in a black velvet insert.
- Obverse: Like the first GML issued in 1979, each obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: Your four coins share the same reverse design by Claudio D’Angelo. Each one features two sugar maple leaves (Acer saccharum) on a twig, accompanied by the double dates “1979—2024” commemorating the 45th or sapphire anniversary of Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf (GML) bullion coin. On the 1 oz coin, a royal blue sapphire is shaped like a water droplet that elegantly falls from the largest engraved leaf. On all four coins, the reverse includes the words “CANADA,” the coin’s purity and weight, and the year “2024.”
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The engraved art and the Precious Metal content make this set a must-see and a must-have for any Gold collector! Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.