You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One of the most recognizable symbols of a historic reign, the Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II was the monarch’s identifier, and most Canadians are used to seeing it imprinted in the insignia of orders, decorations, medals and badges.
The personal device of Queen Elizabeth II was synonymous with the Crown and served as a symbol of sovereignty in Canada for 70 years. It has been re-created and forever preserved on this black rhodium plated 99.99% pure Silver tribute to Queen Elizabeth II, the keeper of continuity who also advanced the monarchy into the modern age.
- Coin contains 1 oz .9999 fine Silver.
- Every numismatic coin in the Queen Elizabeth II’s Reign collection comes packaged with a special beauty box.
- Obverse: Double dated to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II’s historic reign, the tribute obverse is selectively plated with black Rhodium. It is marked by a Tudor rose and features the four effigies of Queen Elizabeth II (left to right): the 2003-2022 effigy by Susanna Blunt; the 1990-2002 effigy by Dora de Pédery-Hunt; the 1965-1989 effigy by Arnold Machin; and the 1953-1964 effigy by Mary Gillick.
- Reverse: Fully plated with black Rhodium, the reverse features the Royal Cypher of Queen Elizabeth II, which combines her initials “E II” (Elizabeth II) with her title initial “R” (for Regina, or “queen” in Latin) and an image of St. Edward’s Crown. The cypher is framed by shapes resembling the Gold beads and clusters of stones that adorn St. Edward’s Crown; the four larger shapes represent the different effigies that have graced Canadian coinage since 1953.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This is a solemn black Rhodium-plated 99.99% pure Silver tribute to Queen Elizabeth II. Add this 2023 Queen Elizabeth II's Royal Cypher coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.