You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Featuring the same beautiful design as the 2023 High Relief Liberty Gold coin, this limited-mintage medal offers a more affordable way to add this striking new depiction of Liberty to your collection.
- Proof medal contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage limit of just 75,000 medals.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the medal's flawless PR-70 condition.
- First Day of Issue designation signifies that this coin was among the first to ship from the mint upon release.
- Obverse: A bristlecone pine, one of the oldest living organisms on Earth, and native to the American West. This tree, known for growing in inhospitable environments and being among the first to regrow after catastrophes, symbolizes the perseverance of American liberty.
- Reverse: A young bald eagle perched on a rock outcropping, just before it takes flight.
- Rim: Smooth edges, rather than reeded.
- Bears the Philadelphia Mint's "P" mint mark.
Handle your product with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Silver High Relief medal to your cart today!
This 2023 Silver Liberty Medal is the latest addition to the Liberty series of Gold coins and Silver medals which showcase the pinnacle of design and production capabilities of the U.S. Mint. Produced in exceptional quality and featuring some of the most beautiful designs seen on U.S. Mint products, these are an excellent addition to any collection.
Continuing the tradition throughout the mint's history of depicting liberty with various allegorical figures, this design explores a new take on the figure of liberty, representing the perseverance of the indomitable American spirit of liberty with the hardy bristlecone pine, a tree native to the American West known for its ability to grow in even inhospitable conditions.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Greg W
Date:Sep 29, 2023
I originally purchased this coin from the mint and found it had a flaw on the rock on the reverse upon delivery. I wanted this coin as close to perfect as I could get and PCGS's First Day Issue of this coin did not disappoint. On rare occasions I could find very small issues with a perfectly graded coin and I am very happy to say that this time was not the case. No flaws in the rocks or anywhere on the coin. Very happy to add this beautiful coin to my collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.