|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Morgan Silver Dollar comes from the last year that Morgan Dollars were minted, giving it added collectibility beyond the PCGS certification.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mint mark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
97% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 5, 2017
Posted By:James d.
Date:Aug 26, 2013
The last year for the Morgan silver dollar that was made. It started in 1878-1921 Apmex is offering this MS-63 for a low price. I have seen the exact coin, grade, and firm that graded it a MS-63. These Morgan's will not last at this price? I have bought several in different years, grade and these silver dollars do make a great gift for your grand kids! James D. IL
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.