- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the first release in the Fine Embroidery Art series and features Gustav Klimt's masterpiece. This Silver coin has a worldwide mintage of 499 pieces.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 499 coins.
- Housed in a frame display box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Individually numbered on the rim.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of the Republic of Palau surrounded by the downface side of the loom, with the inscription "FINE EMBROIDERY ART" mirrored.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of the famous painting, The Kiss. The famous painting shows an embrace of two people. The image has intricate patterns and stylized form, giving the image embroidered look.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You don't want to miss out on this first coin in the series. Add the Fine Embroidery Art 3 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.