Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Named after the symbolic figure of Britannia, who graces the reverse design, these coins are struck in .9167 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- This is one of the few Britannia coins strengthened with a copper alloy. In 1989 the strengthening agent was switched to Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 1988 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.