You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Packaged in a certified plastic holder from PCGS with an APMEXclusive® label to certify and protect the coin's perfect PR-70 condition.
- Certified coins include the original government packaging (box and COA).
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a stylized representation of a coiled Chinese dragon. Also included in the design is the coin's weight, fineness, the 2023 year-date and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your certified plastic holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2023 1 oz Australia Gold Dragon Proof coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Gold Dragon
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine creature and potent symbol of power, strength, wealth and good fortune. The legendary animal is traditionally depicted in art as chasing a "flaming pearl," which is a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment. To represent the elusive nature of these qualities, it is custom to illustrate the lustrous gem swirling through mist. Dragons are often shown with their mouths open and their eyes wide as they endeavor to capture the eternal treasure. This 1 oz Gold Proof Dragon coin from The Perth Mint is also certified by PCGS to be in perfect Proof-70 condition, and is housed in a PCGS slab with our exclusive dragon label.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of silver and gold specialty bullion releases, such as this 1 oz Gold High Relief Proof Dragon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.