You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Learn more about the iconic Perth Swan series today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- These coins are 100% sold out at the mint!
- PCGS packaging guarantees and protects your coins.
- Certified coins include the original government packaging (box and COA).
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Features Jody Clark effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination and 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side. The design also includes the words "THE 1 oz 9999 AUSTRALIAN SILVER SWAN" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
Protect and display your perfect PR-70 PCGS FirstStrike® Swan in a stylish and attractive display or gift box.
These swans are depicted in lifelike detail and are beautiful works of art. Add a spectacular 2023 1 oz Silver Swan graded First Strike PR-70 FirstStrike® by PCGS to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan Series
The beautiful swan is such a well-known creature that it even appears in the mint's logo. The Perth Mint Swan was originally introduced in 2017 and became an instant classic owing to its limited mintage and unique design. The Gold Swan and Silver Swan series include yearly changing reverse images, enhancing their collectibility and are now available in bullion and proof finishes, as well as a larger 5 oz silver in proof finish.
The swan is a popular romantic symbol because of its long-term monogamous relationships. Swans are mostly vegetarian, but they will consume tiny amounts of aquatic animals on occasion. There are around seven different species of swans found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting, habitat loss and pollution.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its expansive history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.