You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is the fifth of an annual series of 1 oz Silver Swan coins, each showcasing one of the world’s most distinct and unique species in a variety of designs. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of your coin.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2021 oz Silver Swan year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P5" mint mark that signifies this coin is a part of the fifth annual swan release.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your graded Swan coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This swan comes to life as it gracefully moves through the tranquil water. Add this spectacular Australian 1 oz Silver Swan graded First Strike MS-70 by PCGS coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became an instant classic due to its limited mintage & unique design. The Gold Swan & Silver Swan series feature yearly changing reverse designs, adding to their collectibility and are now available in bullion & proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof Finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.