You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Learn more about the stunning Perth Swan series today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins worldwide.
- These coins are 100% sold out at the mint!
- NGC packaging guarantees and protects your coins.
- Certified coins include the original government packaging (box and COA).
- The Early Release label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Showcases the Jody Clark effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, as well as the monetary denomination and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side. The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark and the words "THE 1 oz 9999 AUSTRALIAN SILVER SWAN" are also visible.
Protect your perfect PF-70 Swan Proof in a stylish display or gift box.
The lifelike character of these serene swans is stunning to behold. Add the magnificent 2023 1 oz Silver Swan graded PF-70 by NGC to your cart!
The Perth Mint Swan Series
The exquisite swan is such a well-known symbol that it even appears in the mint's logo. The Perth Mint Swan was originally introduced in 2017 and subsequently became a classic due to its limited production and unusual form. The Gold and Silver Swans are available in both bullion and proof versions, with yearly changing reverse images that appeal to collectors and make them more attractive to investors.
The swan is a common love symbol because of its long-term monogamous relationships. Swans are typically vegetarian, although they will consume aquatic animals on rare instances. There are at least seven distinct species of swan, each with its own unique appearance. Swans have been labeled as a vulnerable species because of hunting, habitat deterioration and pollution.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its expansive history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.