You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 9||$941.58||$951.39||$980.81|
|10 - 19||$931.58||$941.28||$970.40|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A laughing kookaburra, the largest member of the kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian Outback. The large size of these coins makes them perfect for investors as well as collectors.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes packaged in individual protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022 and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts two kookaburras perched on an ornamental bird bath among Agapanthus, flowering plants regularly seen in Australian gardens. Also included in the design is the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, the 2023 year-date, as well as the weight and purity. Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the coin's design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series in a classic design. Add the 2023 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from The Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and is a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for its call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.