2009 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Ox BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsCentered around the Chinese lunar calendar, the Australian Gold Lunar Series coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above with the Chinese character for “Ox” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Ox Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this 2009 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 17, 2014
A very attractive design. I bought this in an unrated quality, and notice that the capsule is scratched, but the coin looks untouched. The coin comes at a premium over spot, so I would recommend it only to series-collectors, not gold-stackers.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.